U15-U19 boys played in the first LSC HS All-Star Game
LSC Holds First Annual HS All-Star Game
On Saturday, June 17, the Livingston Soccer Club held it's first annual Travel HS All-Star Game to close out the 2016-2017 season.
Players invited were from as young as the current U15 2002 Boys - Black team all the way up to the U19 Livingston Lancers team. In celebration of the upcoming Father's Day holiday, dad's were invited to play as well.
Teams were split in half and played to a 7-6 victory in favor of the black team.
Congratulations to all participants on the Livingston Soccer Club's 2016-2017 Travel Program.
Soccer Circle 49 - Many volunteers are needed for 6/11
PLEASE JOIN US FOR SOCCER CIRCLE 49!
Date: Sunday, June 11, 2017
Time: 8:45 - 11:00 am
Where: Livingston HS Turf Field
Incredibly, this will be the 15th anniversary of Soccer Circle! This program began in honor of the B'nai Mitzvah of my children, Staci and Bobby, and it continues to thrive with the help of all of YOU, even though the founders have finished college and are now working!
Co- sponsored by Sports Domain Academy, the Friendship Circle, and the Livingston Soccer Club, Soccer Circle provides a much needed sports program for the children with special needs in our community.
To keep this program going, we need some adults and a lot of teenage volunteers to act as one-on-one, two-on-one or even three-on-one trainers and counselors for each of our special needs players.
· Please RSVP to email@example.com as soon as possible.
· In your email, please give me your NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS, SCHOOL, and AGE.
· If you do not receive a confirmation for your attendance from me within one (1) day, my company's strict screening process may have come into play, so please email me again at BOTH: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
· If you still don't hear from me, please call me at home: 973- 992-4634.
· If you HAVE NOT received an e-mail confirming that you will be volunteering, then you are NOT signed up yet and will NOT be assigned a player.
It is extremely important that you show up or give us significant notice if you are unable to attend. We spend a lot of time pairing the players with trainers who we think will work well together, so once you are signed up there will be a player waiting for you and counting on you to share your love of the game.
We will limit the number of volunteer trainers according to the number of players who sign up, so please RSVP early. Although it is wonderful to have more volunteers than necessary, we don't want our volunteer trainers to be bored because there are too many of you paired with one player.