It is with the greatest of pleasure that we announce that registration is now open for our Fall 2019 Intown soccer season.
LSC's Intown program is all about sportsmanship, making friends, getting some exercise and learning a bit about soccer along the way.
- Any boy or girl who will be in 1st grade thru 12th grade this Fall can play. We welcome children of any skill level. Livingston residents only.
- If your child will play travel soccer (LSC or any other program) in the Fall, they are not eligible to play Intown soccer.
- 1st Grade will play in a festival-style 4v4 or 5v5 format to encourage more meaningful touches on the ball and a better understanding of soccer fundamentals at a young age. This mimics our Travel program. More details will be sent in the weeks to come. Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions, comments or concerns.
- 2nd Grade will play a nine-game season.
- 3rd Grade and older will play an eight-game season. These teams will also participate in our season-ending Carpini Cup tournament. Weather permitting, every team plays two games on Friday night/Saturday and our top finishers return on Sunday to compete for the championship.
- Schedule (Our season will be played on the following dates):
- September 7/8 (This will be a split weekend. You may have a game on Saturday, Sunday or no game at all.)
- September 14/15
- September 21/22
- September 28/29 (All games will be complete by 4:00 PM on 9/29 due to Rosh Hashanah.)
- October 5/6
- October 12/13 (Most teams will play on Saturday and Sunday.)
- October 19/20
- October 25 - 27 (Carpini Weekend)
- November 2 - 4 (Carpini Weekend Make-Up)
- Teams may have a weeknight game as part of their schedule. Please note these dates are tentative, subject to change, and may be the Saturday and/or Sunday of that weekend.
- We form teams of as even strength as possible at each grade level.
- Each year, we will determine if any age groups need to be combined based on numbers.
- For HS Co-Ed, we combine boys and girls together from 10th thru 12th grade. 9th graders have the option to play in the 7/9th Grade division or in the HS Co-Ed program.
- Teams are coached by volunteer parents. Coaches usually hold practice one day per week after school.
- If you are interested in coaching, please note that in your registration. You may join as groups of up to three coaches.
- The program costs $83 per child plus a $12 field usage fee charged by the Township of Livingston.
- We charge a late fee of $50 per family for those who register after May 31.
- If you register late we cannot guarantee there will be a spot available for your child.
- For 1st Grade, we will honor one mutual friend request.
- For HS Co-Ed Girls, we will honor up to four friend requests.
- As we stated above, parents can ask to coach together and of course they will have their kids on their teams.
- For 1st Grade - the coaching requests counts as the mutual friend request.
- We automatically put siblings in the same age group together, unless you ask us not to do so. If you register late, we cannot make any guarantees.
- We provide each child with a full uniform (shirt, shorts an socks) to keep.
- We suggest you get your child soccer shoes - although sneakers are allowed. No baseball or lacrosse cleats.
- Shin guards are mandatory.
- Each child should bring their own ball to practice.
- No Jewelry Allowed! For safety reasons, no jewelry can be worn during practice or games. Taping over earrnings is not allowed.